Home > Rental > Membership > Calendar > Speakers > Docents > Archives > Concerts > Photo Gallery > Reports > Contact Us
Docents Gift the CHS R.O.C.K. Fund
Jude Rudder, president of Corrales Historical Society Docents, presented a check for $1,500 from the CHS Docents to Nan Kimball, president of CHS. The donation was made to benefit the CHS R.O.C.K. (Restore Old Church Kindly) Fund, monies specifically designated for preservation of the Old Church.
Jude Rudder and Nan Kimball (Photo by Jannie Dusseau)
We invite YOU to join the CHS Docent Program!
CHS Docents support and carry out the educational mission of the Corrales Historical Society by their organization and participation in events for the Corrales community and by providing tours of the Old San Ysidro Church. Docents do not need a background in history only an interest in learning about the history of the area.
Meetings are held monthly except for January and the summer months and usually include an outside speaker or can sometimes will be replaced by a tour of a local place of interest.
CHS Docents are required to:
- Be a member of the Corrales Historical Society
- Welcome visitors to the Old Church one Saturday per year during the summer months (times to be determined)
- Participate in CHS activities, as needed
- Heritage Day in the Spring
- Harvest Festival-Heart of Corrales Fiesta in the Fall
- Attend monthly meetings